s

RADIO SLOVENIA INTERNATIONAL, LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA

RADIO SLOVENIA INTERNATIONAL, LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA
Kolodvorska 2
1550 LJUBLJANA
T: +386 1 475 21 53
F: + 386 1 475 21 50
E: webmaster@rtvslo.si
W: http://www.rtvslo.si/rsi/index.php

RADIO SLOVENIA INTERNATIONAL, LJUBLJANA; Radio Slovenia International - RSi is the first and only foreign language radio station in Slovenia for foreigners travelling to Slovenia on business or to spend their holidays in this small Alpine state, and those Slovenes that do not see foreign languages as a communication obstacle. A well balanced mixture of musical and informative programmes 24 hours a day.

 

85% of the programme time is devoted to the best international and Slovene hits, and the remaining 15 % is intended for up-to-date political, business and economic, cultural, and sports information. Which is just enough to keep our listeners constantly well informed.  The essential elements of the programme are weather, traffic, cultural and sports information and also events taking place in Slovenia.

 

To write reviews please login.